Frequency...

     Polnoc netrvá večne. Ani všetko zlé. Ale niekedy neznášam zblíženie sa s ľuďmi pretože si myslím, že aj tak nakoniec odídu z môjho života bez ohľadu na to, aký blízky sme si boli.
     Dnes len "pár" vecí, ktoré som si kúpila... A pretože f=1/T!

English : Midnight does not last forever. Nor all bad. But sometimes I hate getting close to people because I think they will just eventually walk out of my life mo matter how close we are.
     Today just "some" things which I bought... And because of f=1/T!

♥ top - Atmosphere ♥
♥ top - Denim Co. ♥
♥ top - http://ladymania.sk/ ♥
♥ sweater - Vintage ♥
♥ jeans - F&F ♥
♥ jeans - F&F ♥
♥ jeans - Vintage ♥
♥ sweatshirt - New Look ♥
♥ sweater - Vintage ♥
♥ dress - Byhenry Holand ♥

Kejmy.
Photos : Kejmy.

Comments

Post a Comment